Participant Agreement and Release Form
This document sets out your agreement to your participation in a Business Seminar, which may also include assistance via telephone, email and messaging services, social events and any bonuses or additional services (together, the Seminar) organised and run by RNF Pty Ltd and/or Australia Business Coaching also uses the services of Fabrice BEILLARD, and other volunteers for the purposes of the Seminar (Further Participants and, together with RNF Pty Ltd, Australia Business Coaching, the Operators). Please read this Participant Agreement and Release Form (Terms and Conditions) carefully. You may only proceed to enter the seminar room if you fully accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If we provided name tags, it is a condition of entry into the seminar room that you wear your name badge for the duration of the Seminar as we will need to be able to identify you at all times.
I agree as follows:
1. I am aged 18 years or over.
2. I will attend and participate in the Seminar conducted by the Operators.
3. The Seminar may be recorded and if so I give my irrevocable approval to have my likeness, voice, materials and participation in the Seminar recorded in various audio and visual media for future use in commercial, instructional and/or promotional activities. I irrevocably grant to RNF Pty Ltd all rights, title and interest I may otherwise have in any product resulting from such recording. I also understand that I may not bring any recording device, into the room without prior written consent from RNF Pty Ltd.
4. I acknowledge and agree that I am participating in this Seminar of my own free will and accept complete responsibility for my actions and well being at all times.
5. I acknowledge, agree and accept that the Seminar is an educational experience to assist me in discovering more about general business principles and is (i) a guide, for general information purposes only and as such, I should not solely rely upon the information; and (ii) not a substitute or replacement for professional advice or treatment, be it medical, financial or otherwise. I further acknowledge and agree the information does not take into account my personal circumstances or objectives and neither the Operators nor their respective representatives give legal, tax, accounting, medical, business or other professional advice. I acknowledge and agree the need for me to seek professional advice which takes into account my personal circumstances and objectives before acting on any information I receive at the Seminar.
6. To the fullest extent permitted by law, I:
a) release, waive, and discharge the Operators and their respective related bodies corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)), and each of their respective owners, officers, directors, shareholders, principals, agents, representatives, and employees (the Indemnified) of all liabilities, actions, claims, demands, costs, losses or expenses which I, or any of my successors, guardians, legal representatives or assigns, may have against either of the Indemnified, or all of them, for any loss, damage, claim or demand other than in relation to workers compensation law, on account of injury, property damage, or death, arising out of, or in any way connected with, my attendance at, and/or participation in, the Seminar; and
b) agree to indemnify, save and hold harmless the Operators, from any loss, liability, damage or costs incurred, including but not limited to any third party claims, due to my attendance at, and participation in, the Seminar, or with any action I may decide to follow or take after attending the Seminar or reading or listening to any material from Australia Business Coaching or RNF Pty Ltd or any of their associates, staff or presenters.
7. I agree that:
a) I will strictly comply with all reasonable directions and instructions of the Operators (and their respective appointed representatives) at all times before, during and after the Seminar including wearing my given name badge for the duration of the Seminar if any provided. The Operators (and their respective appointed representatives) shall have the right to refuse to allow me to participate at any time before or during the Seminar, if, in their reasonable opinion, it would not be safe or otherwise desirable to do so;
b) I will act with caution at all times before, during and after the Seminar, and not engage in conduct that will bring harm to myself or a third party;
c) I understand the terms and conditions of the Seminar, as notified to me by the Operators and agree to abide by all the terms and conditions and any other conditions of the Seminar which the Operators may impose at any time;
d) I am in good health and do not suffer from any mental or physical condition or disability, or pre-existing impairment, illness or injury which would give rise to the risk of injury to me or others by my attendance and participation in the Seminar, or which would impair my ability to understand these Terms and Conditions. In the event that I am ill or injured or suspected to be ill or injured I consent to receiving medical treatment as directed by the Operators; and
e) unless otherwise expressly provided by the Operators any and all costs associated with my attendance at, or participation in the Seminar will be met by me.
8. I agree not to:
(a) make any comments to any third party which defames, denigrates or disparages Australia Business Coaching, RNF Pty Ltd, or the Program, including its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, contractors, RNF Pty Ltd seminar presenters or any other person involved with the seminar; and
(b) make any statement, or permit or authorise any statement to be made, which is calculated or reasonably likely to damage the reputation or cause other damage to RNF Pty Ltd or Australia Business Coaching, or the Program, including its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, contractors, RNF Pty Ltd seminar presenters or any other person involved with the Australia Business Coaching and /or RNF Pty Ltd seminar.
(c) disclose the contents of this Release Form to any person or corporation
Also I understand that the seminar or any products and services I will get from RNF Pty Ltd and/or Australia Business Coaching . does not offer to diagnose or treat any disease or to make financial gains.
I understand I can disagree with any ideas presented to me in the seminar or any other content related to the products I purchased and can chose to do what I want with it or not.
We offer a few ideas as a way of helping you that we have seen working for others. We only can share with you some elements that have been useful to us or some of our clients, and some other that were useful to some others and some other elements that we have learnt read or seen over the years and that we feel are worth to be told to others.
We cannot guarantee any results and cannot be liable or responsible for anything happening or not in your life as a result of you attending the seminar or working with us.
You understand that this cannot make you do anything that you do not want to do and that you are thus solely and completely responsible for any and all events in your life. You agree to forfeit and remove any possibility to make any claims or actions including legal against the author, the content or anything related. Your personal situation may be different to the examples illustrated and you should adjust your use of the tips and any content accordingly.
We make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the content and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose and shall in no event be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages. We shall be liable for any personal damage or liability claims either. Any trademarks, service marks, product names or named features are assumed to be the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. This does not imply we endorse if we use one of these terms.
Please use common sense and care. Nothing is intended to replace common sense, legal, financial, medical, or other professional advice, and is only meant to inform and entertain. If you are for instance allergic to water and we recommend drinking water, obviously that means in general and it does not apply to you. There may be mistakes both typographical and in content.
You attending the seminar, or interacting with us, or using any of our products and services, whichever they are, confirms that you have read and fully understand and accept the above statements.
All questions regarding the objectives pertaining the seminar and the rest of our services have been answered to your complete satisfaction. You will not hold the author, its associates, the advertisers, the websites, Australia Business Coaching, RNF Pty or any of its employees, directors, or associates, or any of his staff liable for any adverse effect; nor will you hold the author, the speaker, RNF Pty, or any associate or related companies or staff liable for anything.
9. I agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. These Terms and Conditions are intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State of New South Wales. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held or found to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then such invalidity or enforceability shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision, or part of a provision, of this Participation and Release Form.
10. I have carefully read this document and fully understand its contents.