Your seat is now secured for Sydney Business Super Saturday, but there are a few things you should know.
Before I run through a few important points I need to address 2 things:
- Before reading the rest of this email, put the time, date and a reminder in your calendar NOW, so you don’t miss this event as we probably wont be running it again.
- A few people have asked if they can bring a friend – At the time of this email we do still have a couple seats left, so if you know of someone who wants to work less and grow their business this year, let them know they can still register at http://www.australiabusinesscoaching.com.au/sydney-business-super-saturday/
About the event
Event start: 9am sharp
Level 2, 99 York St (above the bowlers club), Sydney CBD
- Train: Town Hall Station and St James Station are roughly the same distance from the venue.
- Bus: There are many bus stops nearby, including the bus stop behind QVB (Queen Victoria Building).
For timetable information or other bus services please visit the Transport Info line http://www.131500.info/realtime/default.asp or ph: 131 500.
- Car: There is all day parking at 168 Clarence St, which has direct access to the venue via lift for $15 for the day.
What to wear
Smart causal or business attire is preferred as there will be other business owners and you want to be represented well.
Something warm as the room can get fresh at times.
What to bring
- A note pad and pen or laptop for taking notes.
- Business cards as there will be like-minded business people in the room who you may want to connect with.
- Seminar room friendly snacks and water to stay well hydrated, so that you can absorb the information easier.
If for some reason you don’t think you will be able to make it, please let us know, because historically these speakers have a waiting list at events and we would like to make sure someone else gets to come if you can’t make it.
Still got questions?
Reply to this email or call us on (+61) 1 300 679 994
We are all looking forward to meeting you in person at the event and helping you grow your business more than you think is possible.
Have a great week and we will see you bright and full of energy at 8.30 am on 22nd of February.